Archive for category ZebraPoints
Top 3 Shortcuts to Better Health and Happiness in 2013 (Save Time and Money too!), and One Bonus Tip
How much time and money does poor health waste? A lot, right?! And trying to improve your health is not necessarily as simple as you might think, there are so many contradictory suggestions and so many details and points of view that it can be discouraging, to say the least. So, here are my Top 3 shortcuts to better health in 2013:
- Think Big: Studies show that your perspective can change how you experience pain, for example. People who feel that their pain is pointless report higher levels of pain, on a pain scale, than those who don’t. Thinking bigger about your life often reveals ways in which your pain is meaningful and you are on a heroic path. Your life has purpose, find it and it will improve your health!
- Express Yourself: One of the biggest obstacles to self-expression that I find amongst my clients is the attitude that since self-expression will probably not change the person’s mind with whom there is conflict, then there is no point in doing it. Wrong. Self-expression is relieving in-and-of-itself, regardless how anyone else responds. One study shows how people who shouted swear-words when they held their hand in ice-water experienced significantly less pain than the control group that remained silent. Go ahead, express yourself! It feels good, and can help improve your health.
- Keep Growing: It was Carl Jung who reminded us that, “The greatest and most important problems of life are all fundamentally insoluble. They can never be solved but only outgrown.” So, to save time and money and improve your health, never assume you are the same person today that you will be tomorrow. Tomorrow’s you may not have the same use for today’s problems, so it’s a good idea to keep growing.
Ok, so there are my top 3 shortcuts to improving your health (and therefore saving time and money by avoiding poor health) in 2013. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions or post comments to add to this list, it’s for you to use. Here is one bonus tip, just because I’m feeling like I’m on a roll:
- Follow Your Dreams: Ever wonder why the most successful people are always going on about how it was so important that they never gave up on their dream, even when everyone around them told them it was impossible? Maybe it’s because it is, important, that is. Through the study of dreams and the role they play in sleep, health, and everyday life, today we know how true this suggestion really is. Just think of what life would be like without dreaming, without fantasy, whimsy, or imagination. Not really worth living, right?! So, place more importance on all kinds of dreaming in 2013 to find more health and happiness.
Well, I hope you enjoyed my top 3 shortcuts and one bonus tip to better health and happiness in 2013. If you need any help with any of this (and more), please feel free to reach out. I’m building my practice on providing these kind of insightful shortcuts to my clients. I’m here to help you think bigger, express yourself, keep growing, and follow your dreams. Here’s to you! …and to your health and happiness! And here’s to the new world you will help to create by doing what only you can!
I am serving Budo Tea, a wonderful hand-crafted, high-mountain grown, charcoal-roasted green tea from Taiwan. My local friends at Budo Tea have shown me how to brew this tea the traditional way, in a very small, porous-clay teapot, and only for 30 seconds to a minute at a specific temperature quite a bit below boiling. The clay pot enriches the flavor and the overall effect is smooth, clean, delicious, and energizing. Please join me for this lucid experience at your next appointment.
It’s official, LivingSocial will be featuring ZebraPoints in a Daily Deal for the Portland Eastside/Vancouver area. A new tab and page called ZebraPoints LivingSocial has been created on this site. It will contain detailed information, instructions and links to all aspects of the promotion for clients who will be redeeming their LivingSocial vouchers for ZebraPoints services.
Starting September Clients of ZebraPoints Will be Able to Order Their Herbal Formula Prescriptions Online
Simply by visiting this website and clicking on the “Virtual Dispensary” tab at the top of the homepage, clients will be able to order their prescription herbal formulas online themselves. ZebraPoints is partnering with Emerson Ecologics to offer you this new service. We are very excited to give our clients even more control over their course of treatment, and to make their herbal formula prescriptions more available to them anywhere, anytime.
“Emerson Ecologics carries the widest selection of Asian herbal formulas that I have seen in the US,” says Karma Lhundup, “I will be able to extend a real lifeline to my clients this way. This will streamline the process, increase the speed of delivery, and assure that my clients to have access to a sustainable supply the herbal formulas they need.”
Once you notice them they are everywhere. I created a pretty one with rounded corners after I read a Mashable article about how to make them more beautiful. You scan these bar-code-like-codes on printed paper with smartphone apps using the phone’s camera and you are connected to the URL via the browser on your mobile device. Paperlinks.com have a nice app for this. I can now print this on anything and anyone with a smartphone can immediately be connected to my website, hence the “Quick Response” that the “QR” in QR codes stands for. What do you think about QR codes?
This is a great idea, what do you think? Anyone can schedule, purchase, and review my services. Click on my picture below to go to my site on Betterfly.com, and please let me know what you think. Would you ever use this kind of app?
I’ll be at the Village Pearl in Vancouver today from 1 to 3pm — talking about stories, dreams, and what they mean for our health and future. Join me if you can!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Village Pearl in Vancouver